The new year is just a few days old and the first snow has fallen in the Netherlands. Meanwhile the temperature is fluctuating, because in the next few days the temperature will rise a bit. Too bad, we still didn’t get rid of the winter, because since the end of this week, the temperature will be below 0. HASHTAG not so cool!
I often wear sweaters lately, because of the weather, under which a green sweater from H&M. And how comfortable it is for only twenty Euro! So, I have matched this with a black skirt, pantyhose with details on it and glitter shoes. Luckily you can combine sweaters in different ways. By this I created a few combinations.
- A short/long skirt with eventual pleat/fringe/godet/pencil. With this, the sweater can be put in the skirt as well as over the skirt. High knee boots below and ready to be fashionable!
- Skinny jean, where the sweater is put half in the trousers. For this look, an oversized pinstripe blazer will suit for example. As for shoes, you can go for white sneakers or ankle boots with heels.
- Culotte trousers, styled with a long coat with ankle boots.
- Pantalon, with a basic cardigan, eventually with a detailed waist belt. Ankle boots or pumps below it and done!
- Another sweater (choose one with print) to wear over it to create layers. Go for a turtleneck, so that it will stick out, cover the other sweater. Also you can go for a sweater/blouse that sticks out at the bottom. Wear an awesome blazer or a jacket with sneakers, ankle boots or pumps.
- A dungarees. You can make it a bit sportier by wearing a bomber jacket. Now you only still need all stars shoes below it and you look fab!
And there are zillions of other awesome combinations! As you can see on the photos, I chose for the first one, but without the high knee boots. Unfortunately they won’t suit me, because of my height. Maybe I haven’t found the right one.
How do you wear your sweater?