I was really in a swaggy mood as you can see on the picture. I have a variety of clothing styles, but it depends how I feel and where I am. I can look classy, chique, casual, sporty or maybe a mix off diverse styles to think outside the box. Do you have this too? I think that the most import thing is that you are feeling comfortable in your clothes so that it makes you feel good.
to see more pictures
I adore Timberlands shoes. I have them now for 2 years (a Christmas gift from my boyfriend) and I’m still happy with it. You can mix them on a diverse and fashionable way to look awesome! They are also heavenly warm and very strong, just super-duper cool and a must have for this winter. Here are a few tips about how I combine my Timberlands:
- Style it with workwear: try a cool snapback, a tank and overalls. Add a touch of chic a designer leather backpack.
- Swaggy look: try a cool beanie, graphic tree or bomberjacket with a nice ripped-skinny jeans. You can also wear a blouse with cubes on it over your hips.
- Rock it up: try a cool shirt with text on it combined with a leather jacket. Wear (ripped) skinny jeans underneath with a tough iron belt.
- Looking feminine: try a very long dress with a split and put a nice hat on.
- Tight in a suit: try a suite in a delicate lace embroidery or a blouse with a jacket (padding by the shoulders). Wear a high-waisted jeans and put the blouse into the jeans.
- Streetstyle: try a hoodie as you can see on the picture with some tight skinny pants.
what I wore:
Hoodie: Fashion Nova
Black pants: Bershka
Ps. for my followers and readers I can give you 15% discount for the shop Fashion Nova.
So go and check for more cute garments.
Until next time 😉
Photos by Carmen Chan